Preferred method of contact: Email
Media availability: TV, Radio, Print/Online
Co-Director, Applied Perception and Psychophysics Laboratory
- How drivers acquire the visual information they need to be safe on the road and what that means for road safety and autonomous vehicles (traffic safety; driver behaviour)
- How we find what we are looking for and how we choose to perceive some things and not others (visual attention)
- How we perceive the visual world (visual perception)
- How we read on screens and how we can improve reading for everyone (digital readability)
- Why we miss things we thought we saw?