Breaking News Experts
20th century labor history in the U.S.
Professor, Economics, Faculty of Arts and Science
Cross-appointed, Dalla Lana School of Public Health; Munk School of Global Affairs and Public Policy; History Department
Affiliated with National Bureau of Economic Research; Visiting Faculty, Economics, Yale University
Areas of Expertise
- 20th century labor history in the U.S.
- Canadian economic history
- Cash transfer programs
- Intergenerational mobility and inequality
- Pension systems
- Research using family trees (genealogy)
- U.S. social welfare history
- Universal basic income
Media availablity: TV, Radio, Print/Online