U of T launches new Media Room website for reporters
September 28, 2010
TORONTO, ON – The University of Toronto has launched a new Media Room website featuring several updated tools to better serve your news team.
The revamped Media Room website – located at www.media.utoronto.ca – still features trusted resources like our online Blue Book database of more than 1,500 knowledgeable experts.
In addition, the Media Room offers a variety of new and easy-to-use tools that will help you do your job more efficiently, including:
- RSS feeds for press releases sorted by topic, so you can receive any or all U of T news releases that are relevant to you
- Featured “Experts of the Day” who can comment on the day’s most pressing news topics
- Lists of breaking news experts who are available for comment on the week’s hot button news items
- Ready-to-use, high-resolution photos of our three campuses, students and administrators
- Up-to-date facts and figures about U of T
- Information about filming on campus
- Contact information for faculty and divisional media relations staff
The Media Room website is designed to be a one-stop media resource for U of T breaking news, experts and information. Please visit the Media Room at www.media.utoronto.ca to see how our new website can assist with your team’s news coverage.
– 30 –
For more information, please contact:
University of Toronto Media Relations